|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air date||March 12, 1990|
|Written by|| Jonathon Glassner|
|Directed by||Tom De Simone|
Dreams That Kill
What You Don't Know Can Kill You
After Mara Ruleen, a fake psychic, goes into a trance, Freddy Krueger possesses her body and starts killing people. Later her friend Berry Dean tries to exorcise Freddy out of her, but ends up being possessed himself.
In the second story, Freddy crashes his class reunion to seek revenge on Denise Charlotte who stood him up at the prom. He ends up killing the whole class and Larry Delson who tries to write a screenplay about him. Only person left to live is his former friend Howard Nehamkin, who takes the script and takes it to Hollywood.
- According to this episode, the version of Freddy Krueger in Freddy's Nightmares graduated high school in 1970. The version of Freddy Krueger in the original film series was supposed to have been burned to death in 1968.
- It is straight out stated in this episode that Freddy Krueger molested at least some of his pre-death victims.
- According to information provided in this episode, this episode takes place in 1990.
- Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger (Freddy's Nightmares Timeline)
- Gwen Banta as Mara Ruleen
- Francois Giroday as Larry Delson
- Greg Monaghan as Berry Dean
- Barbara Treutelaar as Denise Charlotte
- Nicholas Shaffer as Howard Nehamkin
- Jonathon Glassner
- David Braff
- Tom De Simone
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|